About Me

My photo
La Masica, Atlantida, Honduras
I'm a missionary serving the Lord in Honduras. I originally moved to here in the summer of 2008 until 2011. After a year away I'm back at Proyecto Alcance aka - Reach Out Orphanage. This is a journal of my life and views here in Honduras.

Monday, January 5, 2009

Busy week ahead!

With the new year now here, there is a lot that needs to be done. School reopens in a month, and we have a bunch that needs to be done to be ready for the new school year. On top of that, our donations over the last three months are the worst since the project was started. So I'm working on a new website and hoping to start a huge online fundraising campaign by the end of the woeek or first of next week. If any of you know of anyone that might be interested in helping and contibuting to our organization, please email their info. If you'd like to help before I start the campaign, please email me and I'll get you the info to donate online or mail a check.

email- proyectoalcance@ymail.com

Thanks to all for you prayers and support.
Take care and God Bless to all!

1 comment:

Jeff Buscher said...

Hey Tim,

Jeff Buscher at William Jewell. We have not met yet, but our team really appreciated your help while they were there in January.

A small group may come down in May, I'll keep you posted. Until then, we'd love to read an update, and give our love to David and Dialis, Lucito and the rest of the kids. Jeff